Fusion SEND Hub is committed to working with schools to:
- Promote and support pupil-centred approaches
- Improve pupil’s life chances and outcomes for all
- Build secure foundations for life-long learning
- Improve teaching and learning through strong collaboration
- Promote a climate of positivity with regards to meeting needs
- Embed multi-agency collaboration
- Drive forward Outstanding achievement
Since becoming Sheffield’s first specialist school for Cognition and Learning in 2008, Talbot Specialist School has continued to thrive as a Centre of Excellence, becoming a Leadership and Innovation Hub in 2011 and a Teaching School in 2013. The school has a strong “outward face” and historically has developed and promoted partnerships to improve outcomes.
We are driven by a strong moral purpose where ALL pupil’s achievements are the concern of us all, regardless of where they learn or the nature of their learning needs. We believe that all pupils have a right to reach their full potential through access to Quality First teaching, high-quality and timely professional development and an ethos that celebrates individual achievement through partnership.
For more information about Fusion SEND Hub and how we can support you, your school or your parents and carers, please visit www.fusionsendhub.co.uk