Student Council elections took place in November 2021. The candidates all gave great speeches and made wonderful campaign posters.
In Phase 1 we had 9 candidates
In Phase 2 we had 17 candidates
We are very proud of all the students who stood for election.
All Phase 1 & 2 Students had the chance to vote. The results have been counted & verified. The campaign winners and who will represent Talbot School as Student Councillors are listed below, click on the names below for more information.
- Tom Frodsham – Year 7
- Tia Gilchrist – Year 8
- Layton Holmes – Year 9
- Imogen Rawlinson – Year 9
- Lucas Deakin – Year 10
Well Done & Congratulations
The student councillors have a very important role in school;
- Student Council meets approximately every 2 weeks and students take turns to chair the meeting. Student’s feedback from meetings to Year Team assemblies.
- Students are responsible for representing the views of all Talbot students.
- They are role models and promote good communication within the school.
- They contribute to the development of school policy.
- They support school sporting, cultural and curriculum activities.
- They are involved in interviewing new staff.
Below are links to the candidates election campaign posters that were displayed around the school.